Photofacial / IPL / AFT
Many dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, and skin care specialists believe that Intense Pulsed Light(IPL) treatments are the present and true future of successful long term skin rejuvenation.
IPL/Photofacial restores a visibly fresh and youthful vigor to sun-damaged dull looking skin at any age.
Intense pulsed light is a computer generated system that, unlike a laser, is extremely versatile allowing the technician to customize the settings specifically to meet the client’s specific needs. The main advantage over traditional cosmetic procedures is the ability to deliver smoother, younger looking skin immediately and much more comfortably, with little down time.
Consider the Remarkable Benefits:
- fades unwanted blood vessels
- tightens the skin
- shrinks pores
- reverses sun damage & rough skin
- disappearance of red lines & spots
- marked decrease in fine lines/wrinkles, especially around eyes and lips
- fading of brown spots and/or freckles
- refinement/smoothing of skin texture
- decrease in overall skin redness from sun damage or Rosacea
- calms symptoms of Rosacea
- improvement of shallow acne scars & accompanying discoloration
- long-term reduction of dark facial hair
- decrease/slower growth of fine, light facial hairn
with Dr. Park or Dr. Rebowe
Subscribe to our
Due to COVID-19, MPRSD and the Med Spa will be closed indefinitely beginning March 30th, 2020. Both Dr. Park and Dr. Rebowe will only be seeing post-operative patients, patients with pressing issues, and will continue working hospital consults and ER coverage. However, during this time we will not be seeing new elective patients. Staff will reach out to cancel appointments and notify patients, and will be reaching out to reschedule when we are back in the office.
We always do our best to stay available to our patients. If the normal communication systems break down during this crisis, Dr. Park should be reachable at email@example.com and Dr. Rebowe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediate availability cannot be assumed during these unpredictable times so do not email with urgent issues. Urgent issues need direct communication with a provider either through the office or if necessary, your nearest emergency room.
Email email@example.com to setup a virtual consultation with Dr. Park or Dr. Rebowe